Monday, April 25, 2011

A Bit of Shamelss Self-Promotion

If you've read this blog in the last few weeks, you've seen me mention Home of Heroics over on the Rogue Blades Entertainment website.  I've got a column, Dispatches From the Lone Star Front, there, and the first one went up a little while ago.  Check it out.  The column will be a little different from the type of things I write about here.  I'll be focusing on factual heroes more than fictional, with the emphasis being on those from Texas, since that's where I live.  Hence the title.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea Keith - I love me some Lone Star State lore. I was just down in San Antonio with the fam. Looking forward to your many posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like my approach, Jason. There's a long, rich history here, and I'm eager to share it. I trust you were able to take in some of it when you were in San Antonio by visiting the Alamo?

    ReplyDelete