Thursday, September 16, 2010

FYI - Historical Fiction

It seems I may have been a bit premature in my remarks last week about not finding what I was looking for after the Cimmerian blog shut down.  One of the main things I had in mind was a lack of posts about historical events, people, and fiction.  Well, over at REHupa, Morgan Holmes has posted three items relating to historical fiction (plus an announcement of a collection of about Robert E. Howard as well as a post two weeks ago about a collection of tales from the pulp Adventure), while this morning at Black Gate, Bill Ward posted a review of Robert Low's The White Raven.  Undaunted, I intend to blog on.  There is enough heroic fiction and fantastic adventures out there that haven't been blogged about that I'm sure I can find something to discuss.  And who says I can't review an item someone else has already looked at.  Isn't this sort of dialogue and interchange of ideas and opinions what fandom is all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment